Student positions: research, design, and communications
CESI is looking to fill five student positions for the Fall 2018 and Winter 2019 semesters! Students will work within our Research Shop and Knowledge Mobilization programs on roles related to design, communications, and research.
We are specifically recruiting for the following positions:
- Research Shop Graduate Student Assistant (Evaluation)
- Research Shop Graduate Student Assistant (Gender and Marginalisation)
- Research Shop Editorial Assistant
- Knowledge Mobilization and Design Assistant
- Communications Assistant, Web & Accessibility
All positions will commence in September 2018. Successful students must commit to two full semesters (Fall 2018 and Winter 2019).
Applications are due by 8 am on Monday, September 17. For more information on the positions and how to apply, please see the attached descriptions.