Skills for Research Impact: Clear Language Writing
Date and Time
Virtual - Register for more details
Hone your clear communications skills! Get tips on how to structure and write clear language summaries of your research for dissemination to lay audiences.
Speaker: Kim Garwood, Research and Editorial Specialist, Stiletto Consulting
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define what clear language communication is
- Recall why clear language communication is important in Knowledge Mobilization
- Explain the importance of identifying and understanding the needs of your audience
- Evaluate the clarity of various communication pieces
- Construct clear language communication using organization, language, and formatting strategies
This workshop series is a collaboration between the Ontario Agri-Food Innovation Alliance, the Community Engaged Scholarship Institute (CESI) and the Research Innovation Office at the University of Guelph. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.