Skills for Research Impact: Evaluating KTT Activities
Date and Time
Virtual - Register for more details
Evaluating KTT Activities
When all is said and done, how do you know it worked? Go beyond the anecdote and learn to use evaluation techniques to assess the impact of your knowledge mobilization efforts.
Speaker: Anne Bergen, Knowledge to Action Consulting
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the steps involved in evaluating KTT
- Discuss common challenges and best practices in KTT evaluation
- Use strategies to identify KTT measures and indicators
- Explain trade-offs in deciding what and how to measure
- Select appropriate KTT evaluation goals
- Build a logic model or theory of change to explain KTT rationale
- Create a basic evaluation framework for their own KTT work
This workshop series is a collaboration between the Ontario Agri-Food Innovation Alliance, the Community Engaged Scholarship Institute (CESI) and the Research Innovation Office at the University of Guelph. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.