Skills for Research Impact: Clear Language Writing
Date and Time
Webinar - Please register for details
Hone your clear communications skills. Get tips on how to structure and write clear language summaries of your research for dissemination to lay audiences.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define what clear language communication is
- Recall why clear language communication is important in Knowledge Mobilization
- Explain the importance of identifying and understanding the needs of your audience
- Evaluate the clarity of various communication pieces
- Construct clear language communication using organization, language, and formatting strategies
Speaker: Kim Garwood, Research and Editorial Specialist, Stiletto Consulting
The series will be offered virtually using Zoom. The link to join will be in the confirmation and reminder e-mails and on the online event page.
This workshop series is a collaboration between the Ontario Agri-Food Innovation Alliance, the Community Engaged Scholarship Institute (CESI) and the Research Innovation Office at the University of Guelph. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or visit the Skills for Research Impact page for a full listing of all series workshops.