Skills for Research Impact: Evaluating Knowledge Translation and Transfer Activities
Date and Time
Webinar - Please register for details
Join us for the last installment of our Skills for Research Impact workshop series for Fall 2022!
When all is said and done, how do you know it worked? Go beyond the anecdote and learn to use evaluation techniques to assess the impact of your knowledge mobilization efforts.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the steps involved in evaluating KTT
- Discuss common challenges and best practices in KTT evaluation
- Use strategies to identify KTT measures and indicators
- Explain trade-offs in deciding what and how to measure
- Select appropriate KTT evaluation goals
- Build a logic model or theory of change to explain KTT rationale
- Create a basic evaluation framework for their own KTT work
Speaker: Anne Bergen, Knowledge to Action Consulting
The series will be offered virtually using Zoom. The link to join will be in the confirmation and reminder e-mails and on the online event page.
This workshop series is a collaboration between the Ontario Agri-Food Innovation Alliance, the Community Engaged Scholarship Institute (CESI) and the Research Innovation Office at the University of Guelph. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Skills for Research Impact page for a full listing of all series workshops.